The SVACA Field Services Team provides animal control field services to the cities of Campbell, Monte Sereno, Mountain View and Santa Clara. SVACA's services range from rescuing animals in distress to providing stray animals with emergency veterinary care. SVACA Animal Control Officers are available for emergency response 24-hours-a-day, every day of the year.
SVACA Animal Control Officers will:
- Investigate animal abuse and neglect;
- Investigate animal bites;
- Investigate complaints concerning animals roaming at large and animals acting aggressively;
- Investigate dangerous dog complaints;
- Pick-up confined stray animals;
- Patrol for stray roaming animals;
- Transport stray animals to emergency veterinary care if needed;
- Rescue animals in distress;
- Rescue and transport injured or sick wildlife;
- Loan traps to capture stray animals;
- Pick-up owner surrender animals for a fee;
- Respond to an animal emergency 24-hours-a-day;
- Investigate animal limit laws;
- Investigate unsanitary conditions (excessive animal waste);
- Collect deceased animals.
Reporting Animal Complaints
CAMPBELL, MONTE SERENO, MOUNTAIN VIEW and SANTA CLARA
Please visit our Animal Complaints page to report any of the above animal issues in the cities of Campbell, Monte Sereno, Mountain View or Santa Clara. NOTE: SVACA Animal Control Officers will not investigate animal noise complaints. Please contact your local police department.
PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING TO REPORT ANIMAL ISSUES IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS.
San Jose Animal Services: San Jose, Milpitas, Los Gatos, Saratoga and Cupertino
Palo Alto Animal Services: Los Altos, Los Altos Hills and Palo Alto
Santa Clara County Animal Services: Unincorporated Santa Clara County
Sunnyvale Police Department: Sunnyvale
Field Services Customer Satisfaction Survey
High quality customer service is important to us so please go to our survey page and let us know how we're doing!